: All ingredients are based on percentage points of wheat flavor
Mix all dry ingredients; add water and mix thoroughly with a suitable mixer (Egg
on low speed until the batter is "smooth". Then add double
refined oil .
If liquid lecithin is used, pre-mix it thoroughly with the oil or before adding to the
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Emulsified Oil
and Water make the batter in couple of minutes
Pour batter on the heated plate
and shut it. The baking takes about 45-120* seconds
Remove the hot waffle sheet and
roll it on the Wooden roller or Nylon roller
Wooden roller for manual rolling.
Ideal to try new sizes
Display for presentation to
Recipe (Notes) :
The recipe determines :-
1. The hardness of the wafer sheet and
2. Also determines how strong the cone rim is.
* Viscid batter (with less water) and a reduction of oil or fat results in a hard and
less breakable cone.
* If the share of sugar is reduced or if the quantity lecithin is increased the product
hardens quicker during the rolling process.
* If eggs are added to the batter, the wafer (waffle) product will become more spongy and
its taste will be improved .Do not use more than 2 eggs per Kg of flour.
1) Ready mixed batter might go bad within 1-2 hours after mixing and can no longer be
used. This is especially the case if the outdoor temperature is high.
So prepare batter as per immediate requirement.
2) Finished Cone:-
This will produce 1 kg of finished cones.
Regular cone size: 25g, Sundae cone = 35g approx., Cup/Bowl = 50 gms.